Signing an e-petition will convince the Air Force to retire its colony of space chimps
instead of turning them over to a research facility.
set free by animal rights activists rampaged through the British countryside.
thrown at weddings is dangerous to birds.
The Chinese are raising St. Bernard
dogs for food.*
Crafters have been asked to knit sweaters for oil-soaked penguins
A litter of Golden Retriever
puppies is about to be euthanized unless homes are quickly found for them.
for dogs is maintained on a "dog island" off the coast of Florida.
Theobromine, a chemical found in cocoa mulch
, can be harmful to pets.
The nine mixed-breed abandoned puppies
shown in a photo need homes.
and grapes can be harmful to dogs.
The Swiffer WetJet
poses a general danger to household pets.
A web site provides information and equipment for making 'bonsai kittens.'
Fellow threatens to eat his pet rabbit
unless $50,000 is donated through his web site.
Deadly canine flu
sweeps through the U.S.
Fisherman on Réunion Island employ live dogs as bait for shark-fishing.
Huntingdon Life Sciences
is offering to pay cash for cats and dogs rescued from New Orleans.
brand dental chews pose a general danger to dogs.
Ordinary use of Ultra Clorox
bleach poses a general danger to household pets.
Ordinary use of Febreze
brand fabric refresher poses a general danger to household pets.
Pet Brands recall underway due to potential Salmonella contamination.
Newspaper article describes an ensnared whale
who seemingly thanked her rescuers.
The web site Genpets.com
sells mass-produced, bioengineered pets.
Household paper shredders
can pose a danger to children and pets.
Pending California legislation mandates the extermination of pit bulls
An animal shelter
will soon be closing for good and will euthanize all their animals that are not adopted before then.
Mold in Beneful
dog food is harming dogs.
A number of pet foods manufactured by Menu Foods
(sold under a variety of labels) have been recalled.
(a sugar substitute used in sugar-free gum) can be harmful to dogs.
A Costa Rican artist starved
a dog to death as part of a gallery exhibit.
E-mail warns that ProMeris
brand flea and tick protection may cause allergic reactions or illness in cats and dogs.
Four Paws withdrew a "pimple ball
" dog toy from the market following reports of injuries to dogs.
Two Labradors named Cookie and Coco need a home
is poisonous to pets.
Dogs not adopted after the closure of the Dairyland Greyhound
Park will be euthanized.
Dog that eats child's stuffed toy
that contains flame retardant dies.
52 thoroughbred horses
are destined for slaughter if adopters are not found for them soon.
Exer-Hide brand rawhide chew
products have been causing seizures and deaths in dogs.
Nails have been found in pieces of cheese
left in dog parks.
A dog named Parrot
was murdered by a police officer during a Washington DC festival.
treats from China have been determined to cause illness in dogs.
Photograph seeks help in identifying youths pictured hanging
A McDonald's advertisement described petting pit bulls
as a "risky" behavior.
The Humane Society will donate $1 towards the care of an abused puppy
every time his photo is shared.
Living turtles and fish are packaged in plastic bags and sold as souvenir keyrings
thrown on the ground causes birds to die.
Persons in Oregon are obtaining free animals through Craigslist ads to use for target shooting
After 'Elephant Whisperer
' Lawrence Anthony died, groups of wild elephants traveled miles to visit his home.
Hundreds of decommissioned bomb-sniffing Marine Corps
dogs are in need of adoption by the public.
The flowering plant heliotrope
is toxic to dogs and can cause death to those who ingest it.
brand flea and tick products are harmful to pets.
A Texas business provides big game hunters with an opportunity to participate in "horse hunt
A dog died after picking up a poisoned Nerf football
in a dog park.
Photograph shows dog heads
for sale in a foreign supermarket's meat section.
Several rescued horses
in the Niagara Falls area are in need of adoption.
brand parasite prevention tablets have caused the deaths of a large number of dogs.
Ugg boots are made from sheepskin
Photograph shows a cat burned by the spillage of a cinnamon reed diffuser
Image shows newspaper account of a kitten
who nearly died from being fed a vegan diet.
Giving your dog ice or ice water
on a hot day is likely to cause it to die from bloating and spasms.
Purina Cat Chow
caused several cats to become ill and die.
A kitten died after consuming chemicals sprayed on a Home Depot
treats are being recalled.